Screw Barrel Pump Single Screw Pump Sanitary Rotary Pump High
Viscosity Grease Pump
1. HS high viscosity screw drum pump is one of the advanced barrel
pumps developed by our company. It is designed through screw
extruding of stator and rotor, In order to drum and from the
cabinet in pumping high viscosity medium. The screw design has
almost no harmful effect on the medium properties for transmitting
high viscosity medium continuously and smoothly. It is often
applied to all kinds of ink, grease, washing materials, cosmetics,
chemicals, food and so on. The output liquid pressure is high, the
flow is smooth, no pulse, and the abrasive wear of the abrasive
particles is very small. It is the best choice for the transmission
of high viscosity medium on the market.
2. Screw stator and rotor design,which make medium transmission
smooth, no pulsation, stable flow.
3. High quality stainless steel 316 screw,which can stand acid and
alkali corrosion. It is used in conjunction with the stator, which
has low shear force for high viscosity medium, and the effect is
remarkable. The output pressure can reach up to 6 bar.
4. It has the characteristics of simple structure, easy handling,
small occupied space and easy maintenance.3. The medium is transported smoothly, without pulsation, and the
flow is stable, no damage to it.
5. Double planetary gear reducer, effectively reduce motor speed,
increase torque, speed up to 16: 1, it makes the screw output
torque powerful, more effective transmission of high viscosity
6. The modular pump tube design makes the disassembly and
maintenance of the stator and rotor more convenient and fast. The
stator is made of fluorine rubber material, which is acid and
alkali resistant, wearable and heat-resistant.
1. It is widely used in many fields in chemistry, food, cosmetics,
medicine, machinery, and so on.
2. Applivation: It is mainly used to transfer high viscosity epoxy
resin, printing ink, fruit juice, glycerin, honey, gear oil,
grease, paint, paint, shampoo, glue, tomato pulp, and other high
|Phase||Caliber (mm)||Pump Tube|
(24 hours continuously operating)