Powder Suction Pump Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump Cement Powder Pump
Powder Coating Pump
QBF3 Sanitary pneumatic diaphragm powder pump is the third
generation of new diaphragm pump specially designed for powder
transmission. It has the advantages of high efficiency, wide use
and no blockage.
1. The sealing is good, the powder does not leak in the whole
process, and the operator can be avoided to contact with the
2. Designed with an airflow induction system to prevent the
possibility of powder filling the pump cavity.
3. No dead point operation, even if the intake pressure is very
4. Economical and practical, easy to install, unlike expensive
traditional large pre-installed powder delivery systems.
5. Lightweight and easy to use, it can be easily moved anywhere.
Ready to use, free installation and commissioning;
6. Minor material agitation, avoid material heating, no spark
during operation, no heat generation.
7. The motorized gas of the fluidizing gas and the pump can be
separated to avoid contact with oxidation and deliquescence of the
material and air; the fluidizing gas can be separately purified and
dried (in contact with the powder), or other gases (such as
nitrogen) can be used. gas).
8. Mild internal shear force to ensure maximum integrity of the
material is not affected.
9. Bolt fastening structure, bolted to achieve leak-proof
10. It can transport powdery, light, dry and easy-flowing powder
with a bulk density of 80~800kg/m3, which is widely used.
11. Various materials, the pump body is made of cast steel,
aluminum alloy, stainless steel and engineering plastics.
1. Fine chemicals: pigments, dyes, coatings, carbon black, titanium
powder, iron oxide, ceramic powder, heavy calcium, light calcium,
bentonite, molecular sieve, kaolin, silica gel powder, activated
carbon, acid, alkali, lime, etc.
2. Daily food: flour, starch, cereals, milk powder, yeast, sugar,
monosodium glutamate, crop powder, washing powder, etc. Other
industries such as automobile, paper, medicine, water treatment,
etc. powder coating, powder metallurgy parts, paper powder, tablet
powder, raw material powder, sodium hydroxide, bleaching powder,
sodium peroxide, etc.
3. Pesticide ore: urea, ammonium bicarbonate, soda ash, solid
pesticide, tungsten powder, pesticide auxiliaries, copper
concentrate powder, coal powder, phosphate rock powder, alumina
4. Building metallurgy : fiber powder, cement, clay, yellow sand,
quartz sand, clay powder, silica, limestone powder, dolomite
powder, wood chip powder, glass fiber, silica, talcum powder, metal
powder, dye powder, etc.